sexy bollywood star celina jaitley

celina jaitley biography

Date of Birth:
9th June 1981, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Nickname: Chinky, Chinto
Height: 5' 6" (1.68 m)
Education: Bachelor of Commerce.
Debut Film: "Janasheen" opposite Fardeen Khan.
Film Awards: None

Mini Biography
Celina Jaitley is daughter of an army officer. Her mother is an Afghani and is a child psychologist by profession. Celina has a brother who is also an army officer. After graduation, Celina Jetley did a marketing job in a Cell phone company in Kolkata. In Kolkata, Celina participated in a local beauty contest just for the heck of participation and to everybody's surprise she emerged victorious. This encouraged Celina to participate in Miss India contest. She was crowned Miss India in 2001. Celina Jaitley stepped in the world of Bollywood cinema with "Janasheen". In spite of her bold scenes, the movie could not do any wonders at the Box Office though she earned the title of sex symbol with all her bikini shots. Her next film was "Khel" opposite Sunny deol, which also failed at box office. In spite of all these failures Celina Jetley continues to get roles in movies. She also appeared in the video "Zara Nazron Se Kehdo" by the Bombay Vikings.

Filmography
Shaka laka Boom Boom, Red, No Entry, Apna Sapna Money Money, Tom Dick and Harry, Zinda, Jawani Diwani, Silsiilay,

Trivia
  • Celina was fourth runner up at the 2001 Miss Universe pageant.
  • Her favorite actor is Aamir Khan and favorite actress is Aishwarya Rai.
  • She wanted to be a Pilot or a Doctor in armed forces.
  • Her hobbies are- Surfing the net, reading, sketching and listening to music.
  • Celina Jetley is a great fan of Amitabh Bachchan and Sushmita Sen. She dreams to work with them some day.
  • In her upcoming movie Red, Celina Jaitley is playing the role of a young widow who gets involved in an intense physical and emotional relationship with Aftab Shivdasani.

celina jaitley biography
celina jaitley picture
the celina jaitley
The year was 1996. I was working in Kolkata. I was a paying guest at a home in Ballygunj Circular Road. Celina was also a paying guest in the same house, and lived in the adjoining room.

She was a small time model at the time and would appear in an advertisement in the local newspaper, The Telegraph, for a local tutorial.

I remember boasting to my friends whenever I saw the ad that the girl lived in the same house as I did.

She was seeing a guy then, who had the physique of a bouncer.

She would come home late in the night due to her modelling assignments.

My only conversation with her was when I borrowed an Archie's comic, of which she was a fan.

I later came to Sydney for higher studies and it was here that I learnt that she had become an actress.

This has now become a regular story I tell around the dinner table to friends.


celina jaitley hot
celina jaitley sexy
sexy celina jaitley
Before I post the tutorial on how to thread tonight I thought I would interrupt my absence with this rant. Before I start being critical about coloured lenses, let me just say that they look great on most ladies. It's a different look that I can appreciate. However, Celina Jaitley is in my bad make-up books because of her use of coloured contacts. Take the following picture in as an example.

celina jaitley pics

This was at a recent PETA photo shoot. What bugs me about her or her make-up you ask? Well, she always seems to immerse herself in make-up to the point that she doesn't even look remotely natural. Her blue contacts make her pupils look "off" as the left contact has shifted a bit and doesn't show the black of her real pupil but the brown of her natural eyes. I don't really care whether an actress wears coloured contacts and states that her eye colour is the colour of the contacts. It doesn't keep me up at night. What does keep me up at night is the obviously plastered make-up and the plastic-y feel that results from Celina's blue contacts.

This is one woman who would benefit greatly from a make-under. I don't think I remember seeing one, just one, picture of her where her she doesn't have her blue contacts in and her face is plastered with heavy make-up. She looks like a doll, and not the doll I wish I looked like when I was a four-year-old. She looks like the doll I saw in a nightmare once, where the plastic her face was made of melted slowly to form pools of skin-coloured puddles. Yes, that horrific. The coloured contacts seem to make her eyes completely devoid of life and emotion and the mask-like make-up really seems to be stopping her natural looks to shine through. So yes, I say "Boo!" to her stylist. And that's the best bullying I can do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails