Katrina Kaif In Swimsuit & Katrina Kaif Tees Maar Khan

Director Farah Khan was also present on the occasion.

Akshay Kumar said he has a connection of heart with the people of Gujarat.

"I have come to Gujarat and I come here four times in a year. I want to tell you that all my movies, which were released, have been successful in Gujarat. My first movie, 'Saugandh' was only a hit in Gujarat," said Kumar.

"I have a connection of heart with the people of Gujarat. Whenever any of my film is released, I always come to Gujarat with the producer," he added.

Katrina Kaif said Gujarat has been a lucky place for her as every time she has come to this state to promote her film, that film has been a big success and she hopes the same this time.

"It's very nice to be here. I have come here for quite a lot of my films and I think last was 'Rajneeti'. So, it's also been a very lucky place for me. Every time we have come here, the films have been successful," said Kaif.

"I even look at the response of the people, it's really amazing. Its very nice to see and I think its one of the high points of the promotion of the films to come here," she added.

Director Farah Khan said the movie is an entertaining one and both Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif are looking different this time from what they look in their other movies.

"The specialty of the film is that it is very entertaining. I believe in big, over the top, big movies. The songs of this movie are a big hit. Akshay and Katrina are looking very different form their other movies that they have done," said Khan.

The team of 'Tees Maar Khan' requested the crowd to watch the movie slated for released on December 24.

Katrina Kaif Tees Maar Khan
Katrina Kaif Tees Maar Khan
Katrina Kaif Tees Maar Khan
Katrina Kaif Tees Maar Khan
Katrina Kaif Tees Maar Khan
Katrina Kaif Tees Maar Khan
Katrina Kaif Tees Maar Khan
Katrina Kaif Tees Maar Khan
Katrina Kaif Tees Maar Khan
Katrina Kaif Tees Maar Khan
Katrina Kaif In Swimsuit
Katrina Kaif In Swimsuit
Katrina Kaif In Swimsuit
Katrina Kaif In Swimsuit
Katrina Kaif In Swimsuit

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails