Sonam Kapoor Pictures

Bollywoods beauty Sonam kapoor’s next film Aisha is forty per cent complete. When we caught up with the Kapoor sisters – Sonam and Rhea, recently, they told us,“About sixty percent of the film is left. We’re moving to Rishikesh next and that will be around the 6th of October.”Based on Jane Austen’s Emma, Aisha’s storyline is based in Delhi. The city sure seems to have become a hotspot for shooting films. Julia Roberts is here too and is shooting in Pataudi. “I know that she’s here shooting for Eat, Pray, Love. I’ve read the book and I think it is nice.

Julia is going to be in Rishikesh too. So, let’s see…” Sonam smiled. So, after chhoti begum Kareena meets Julia, looks like it’s Sonam’s turn next.And while in Delhi, Sonam is absolutely loving the shooting but she hasn’t got time to do things that she would ideally like to do. “We’re shooting nights currently. And there are no places to go to that late,” she sighed, “I wish I could just go eat. I want to have some food. I know my appearance on Farah Khan’s show has been talked about.

And so has been my statement that Sanjay Leela Bhansali told me that I look like an Ajanta cave and that I shouldn’t lose my curves. But yeh Delhi hai mere yaar, I want to eat good food!” she said.

Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails