Hrithik Roshan In 2011

As actor Hrithik Roshan takes baby steps into the world of television, he acknowledges that TV has become a far bigger medium than it used to be. Roshan hints that his television stint might be the beginning of far more bigger things in the pipeline.

“TV is a bigger medium (as compared to films) but the size — it fools you. I was never inclined to television but it’s the concept and the spirit of the show that drove me to be part of it.”

It is well known that Roshan admires the late pop star Michael Jackson and often credits him for shaping his dance skills duringhis growing up years. But there is one more icon, closer home, whom he speaks about now.He says yesteryears’ actor Shammi Kapoor also inspired him to add some rhythm to his feet.

“According to me, Shammi Kapoor is the best dancer because he went beyond just dance steps. His entire body moved to the music, so he had magic moments there,” says Hrithik adding, “He (Shammi) had his own expressions and movements.”

Talking about his love for dance, Roshan says, “Dance to me is an expression,” adding that he still has a lot to learn in the industry. “It’s been 10 years since I first stepped in to this industry and I still believe I am an aspiring actor. I still have to see and learn things,” he concludes.

Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails