Sonam Kapoor With Father




Sonam Kapoor has denied she is having ego problems with her 'Mausam' co-star Shahid Kapoor and that her actor father Anil Kapoor helped her iron out the differences.

The actress, who is shooting for Abbas Mustan's Players in New Zealand, says she does not need her father to fight her battles.

"Shahid and I are both grownups. If we had problems we would sort them out without the involvement of our parents. My dad has never fought my battles," Sonam said.

Reacting to the controversy over her comments on Ranbir Kapoor on 'Koffe With Karan', Sonam maintains that she did not say anything nasty about her 'Saawariya' co-star.

Ranbir's father Rishi was furious with Deepika and Sonam. "Imran and I are good friends and hopefully we will be doing a film together soon. I do not think that I said anything nasty about Ranbir. All I said was that I do not find him sexy and he said the same about me when Imran and ranbir came to the show but it did not upset me," Sonam added.

Sonam has three films lined up for this year 'Thanku' with Akshay Kumar, 'Players' with Abhishek Bachchan and 'Mausam' with Shahid.



Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails