Katrina Kaif's Beauty Secrets 2010


Katrina Kaif shares with Vogue India her secrets to looking beautiful:

DAILY RITUALS: I take off my make-up with Shu Uemura cleansing oil and massage my face with La Prairie night cream.

FITNESS MANTRA: I have stopped going to the gym because I put on muscle easily. I do Pilates with Yasmin Karachiwala.

SINFUL SECRET: My cappuccino fix... give me good cappuccino and I will trade it for diamonds.

DIVA TIP: Use serum on your hair and use a paddle brush for a silky smooth de-frizzed look.

DAY AND NIGHT LOOK: A moisturiser by Peter Thomas Roth, lip balm and Max Factor mascara to go with my day look, which is tunics and checked shirts. For the night, I tend to dress up more formally so I use a concealer, liquid liner, lip gloss and Giorgio Armani luminous silk cream blush. I set it with powder, either M.A.C NC 41 or Bobbi Brown.

INNER GLOW: I use acai berry supplements to keep my skin healthy. I have wheatgrass powder every day in a drink. I am trying to give myself an antioxidant boost with green tea and am on a macrobiotic raw food diet...

HAIR SECRETS: I use hair masks and Kiehl's leave-in conditioner. My hair is exposed to a lot of styling and blow-drying so I also use heat-protect products. I use Pantene’s three-minute miracle serum; it really works on my thick hair… I love my hair, but I would chop it off for a role

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails